Modern Muskoka Chair/Loveset
Build-it-yourself patio chair/loveseat kit
Customize your seat with left and right arm supports to DIY your custom outdoor chair or loveseat.
The ultimate in affordability, versatility and customization for outdoor living.
We recommend a span of 6 feet or less.
If you are looking for a more extensive option, please see the Sofa Kit.
Just add 4x4 lumber.
Buy cushions to complement your custom furniture. Build your seat around the width of the cushion to get the perfect custom chair, loveseat or sofa from the Modern Muskoka collection. Our design, designed by you.
Toja Tip: When measuring the length to cut your wood for your cushion, measure the width of the cushion and add 1.5" to the width of the cushion, plus 4.5" for the wood resting in the supports.
- 1x straight chair frame
- 1x left chair frame
- 1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S wood screws with black plastic caps
- Rubber grips to help protect the bottom of your DIY furniture stands from scratches and damage.
- Wood: Transporting wood is expensive. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber gives you the freedom to choose the type of lumber you want to use for your build and your budget. There are also regional limitations on the ideal type of wood for your construction. Different species of wood would be used in a tropical climate versus a cold climate.
- 12 gauge Canadian steel
- Mounts made in Canada
- Weatherproof: Covered with weatherproof materials
- Laser cut, bent and welded
- All hardware, to attach to wood, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic caps
- 5 year limited warranty
We recommend that you take a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 racks fit hewn timber, commonly referred to as 4x4 among local building materials. Actual measurement is 3.5 x 3.5".
- Hardware for attaching to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase