Dear Customer, Dear Customer,
It goes without saying that we are currently going through a period of unprecedented uncertainty. This exceptional situation forces us all to review our habits and adopt appropriate measures. However, Spring is knocking at our doors, it will soon be imperative to start up your pool. This is also when we see the most failure of equipment or accessories. We therefore remain committed and available to help you in this process.Under the latest recommendations made by the Government of Quebec, we have adopted several measures to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. We rigorously apply all the health instructions issued by the Ministry of Public Health:
- Hand disinfection using (Alcohol or water/soap)
- Minimum distance of 2m during interactions
- Frequent disinfection of handling equipment
- As a precaution, any employee exhibiting cold or flu symptoms is ordered to stay home
Important note regarding the continuity of our service:
- Due to telework measures please contact us:
- By email (See the contact us page)
- Via instant messaging
- The local delivery service is maintained (North Shore, Laval and Montreal)
- Parcel delivery elsewhere in Quebec and Canada is also maintained.
- Deliveries will be contactless. Your package will be dropped off at your doorstep. For larger parcels, they will be deposited in your driveway. For any other delivery instructions, please specify it at the time of the order at the designated place.
During this period of mandatory confinement in your home, we sincerely believe that your swimming pool and your environment will be a true oasis of happiness for you and your family. We will do everything we can to help you get the most out of it.
The GoPiscine team